Add a touch of country with these exquisitely crafted Tungsten bands and inlayed with stripe of genuine Koa wood. Each ring features a beautiful and memorable scenery such as deer in the forest, a rancher/cowboy at the farm with a horse, Irish Celtic Claddagh design or two Dragons facing other.
- Scratch-proof, forever keeps it's shine.
- Center of the ring is inlaid with real "Koa Wood" and is overlaid with steel cut designs.
- Comfort-fit design, making it easier to remove and wear for long periods of time.
- Tungsten Carbide is ranked second hardest next to diamond on the Mohs scale.
- Cobalt-free and hypoallergenic, will not cause skin irritations or turn your fingers green.
- Measures in width: 8MM (millimeters).
- Can be used as a men's wedding band or engagement ring.
- Includes a complimentary ring gift box for protection and presentation.
- Great for those who love the country, nature look with a sophisticated feel.
*All listed measurements are accurate according to United States standard ring sizes. However, rings and bands which feature the Comfort-Fit design means the inner edges are rounded to allow for easier removal and maneuverability. These rings can sometimes feel up to half a size larger due to this feature. Please Take this into consideration when placing your order. Style Number: WCRX-1403-6-BDL